How to Remove Tan from Face, Neck, Hands & Legs Instantly at Home: Your face is the most sensitive part of the body as it is exposed to sun all the times. Due to extreme pollution and depletion of ozone layer, sun rays become very dangerous for your skin. It can cause problems like aging, wrinkles, tanning, pigmentation, uneven skin tone or may be skin cancer as well.
In hot countries like India people suffers from tanning issues a lot. It makes your skin dull and unhealthy. In this article I will share how to remove tan from face and other parts of the body. I am not promoting that dark complexion is bad but want to share that sometimes tanning look really harsh on your skin. In addition to this, you can also remove pimple marks from the given methods below.
How to Remove Tan from Face, Neck, Hands, Legs Naturally at Home
It makes your skin itchy and cause pigmentation. This article will not only show you to how to remove tan from face but also from your feet, neck, hands and other parts of the body. Also apply a good sunscreen daily no matter what the climate is. Use sunscreen that has UVA (ultraviolet aging) protection and UVB (ultraviolet burning) protection. So keep on reading to know the amazing tips and tricks.
How to Remove Tan from Face Instantly at Home
These easy methods will help you to remove tan from your face effectively and they are easy to follow. These ingredient can easily be found in your kitchen and they are inexpensive.
There are many sun tan removal creams, packs, gels etc present in the market but if I suggest then I only recommend you to go with natural products which are organic. My favorite method to remove tan is using aloe Vera gel. This is magical product trust me. It is not that expensive. You can plant it at home even many Indian homes has this plant.
Aloe Vera plants do not contain any chemical and other unhealthy stuff in it. Even if many companies claim to produce natural aloe Vera they have some amount of chemical content in it.
Method to Use It:
- Cut a leave the amount you require.
- Take a knife and cut the edges so that their needles do not bother you while applying gel.
- Cut it from centre and apply it directly on face.
- Leave it for 10-15 minutes and rinse it off.
- Repeat this every morning before taking bath.
- After 1 week you will start noticing a huge difference.
Note: Do a patch test just in case you are not allergic to it.
2. Potatoes for Tan Removal (Potato for Skin Glow)
Most of the people knew about the benefits of potatoes for how to remove tan from face. It is famous and almost everybody has used it at least once. But one mistake everybody makes is that they use potatoes to remove tan in the day time.
When you use it in day and expose to the sun, it causes reverse effect on your skin. The reason is that it bleaches your face and hence remove thin layer of tanned skin. So always use potatoes at night. Night is the best time for your skin to repair.
Method to Use It:
- Grate a potato
- Squeeze out its juice.
- Apply it to your face and neck.
- Leave it for 20 minutes.
- Rinse it off.
Note: You can leave potato juice on your face overnight and wash it in the morning.
3. Coconut Oil (magical oil for your skin)
Coconut oil works wonder in removing dark spots from your face. Always use organic coconut oil for your face. It acts like a night cream as you need to use it at night. It helps to remove acne marks, pigmentation, scars, tan etc from your face.
Method to Use It:
- Wash your face nicely after coming home.
- Apply thin layer of coconut oil on your face at night.
- Wash it off in the morning.
- Repeat for 20-30 days
4. Tomato for Tan Removal
Tomato contains bleaching agent and helps in removing tanning, uneven skin tone, dark spots etc. it also restores the natural oil of your skin and bring glow to your face.
Method to Use It:
- Cut tomato into half and take out its juice.
- You can add curd if you want.
- Apply it on face and neck
- Leave it for 15 minutes.
- Use it daily for effective results.
5. Besan (chickpeas flour) Pack for Scrubbing
This is ancient Indian mother’s oldest method to get flawless skin. It scrubs off dead skin from your face and also removes tanning effectively. It is time to say goodbye to your soaps for bathing. Start using besan pack for your body and face especially if you have sensitive skin.
Method to Use It:
- Take 2 tablespoon of besan.
- Add ½ teaspoon turmeric
- Add 1 tablespoon curd to make a fine paste.
- You can add lemon drops in it. (Optional)
How to Remove Tan from Hands and Legs
Our hands and legs are affected by extreme sun says as it is open and expose to sun in the summertime. The area which is cover has low effective as compare to other open parts of your body.
It makes your skin uneven. It takes time to remove tan from hands and legs but regular use of following tips can help you to achieve beautiful hands and legs.
Scrubbing is very important to remove tanning. It helps to remove dead skin and dirt. You need to scrub your body at least 3 times a week. If you suffer from extreme dry skin then you need to use mild made in home on daily basis.
Don’t ignore scrubbing part from your beauty regime. There are many inexpensive scrubs present in the market you can use any of them. Or you can make scrub at home just mix brown sugar with coconut oil.
2. Manicure and Pedicure
You don’t need to spend way too much in salons to get your manicure and pedicure done. You can do it at home very easily.
Method to Use It:
- Warm water and pour it into a bucket.
- Add salt and shampoo in it.
- You can also olive oil if you want.
- Dip your hands and feet in it and let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Start exfoliating your hands and feet nicely.
- Dip it again for 5 minutes.
- Dry it with towel and apply coconut oil or any good moisturizer.
- Use this method once a week.
Note: Use sunscreen daily to save your hands and feet from further damage.
Homemade Tan Removal Pack
Homemade pack works always best when we need to remove tan instantly. The best thing about them is that it is easily available in your kitchen and they are not at all expensive. Here are my favorite homemade face packs to remove tan:
Raw milk and besan pack
- First take raw milk and dip cotton in it.
- Swipe cotton ball on your face and neck and remove all the dirt.
- Raw milk helps to cleanse your face.
Method to Use Face Pack:
- Mix besan and milk in equal quantity.
- Add few drops of lemon juice to make a paste.
- Apply on your face and neck and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Scrub it off while washing your face.
- Use 4 times a week.
How to Remove Tan from Face for Men
Harsh sun rays can deeply effects men skin as well. Men who have beard suffer less from sun damage but not completely. Removing tan from men face can be tricky and time consuming. They have hard skin and needs lot more care. Follow this method to remove tan.
Method to Remove Tan:
- Take milk cream 2 tablespoon.
- Add 3 tablespoon lemon juice.
- Add a pinch of turmeric.
- Make a paste.
- Apply it on face and neck for good 20-30 minutes.
- Rinse it off nicely.
Note: All the methods mention in this article can be used by men but in more quantity.
How to Remove Tan from Neck
The sun rays deeply damage your neck and it is the first part of body that starts aging. We need to take of it as much as we do for our face. You can use above methods but if you want instant result then follow this trick
Vaseline in your rescue: Vaseline that we get from market is very beneficial for your skin. It locks the moisture into your skin and makes it healthier.
Method to Use It
- Apply thick layer of Vaseline on your back side of neck as it is more damaged.
- Let it sit for good 20 minutes.
- Take a cotton ball and swipe it nicely on your neck so that Vaseline can be removed.
- You will notice dirt particles on your cotton.
Hot Pick – Top Uses of Coconut Oil On Face
How to Remove Tan from Feet
Pedicure is the one way to remove tan from your feet but it takes 3-4 sittings to remove it completely. If you want an instant result then follow this:
- Make a paste of besan, curd and add ¼ cup lemon juice.
- Apply it on your feet (make sure your feet is completely dry).
- Let it sit for 15-20 minutes.
- Slowly scrub it off while removing it.
Popular Post – Using Activated charcoal for skin lightening
These methods “how to remove tan from face, Neck, Hands & legs” can help you to remove tan. You need to be consistent with these remedies. I suggest you to never skip your sunscreen on daily basis even if you sit at home all day long because nowadays sun rays are extremely harsh on the skin. Also never sleep with your makeup on as it damages your skin texture.
Filed Under: Skin Care